Are you a parent or babysitter in the Nanno community? If so, we'd love to publish your blog post on any of the following subjects:
- The ups and downs of parenting – whether you're a working parent, a stay-at-home parent, a work-at-home parent, etc.
- Traveling with kids
- Experiences as a nanny or babysitter
- Fun activities to do with kids
- Safety issues for kids and parents
- A parent's (or babysitter's) perspective on current events that have an impact on family life and kids
- Reviews on new and exciting family tech that you have used personally
Guest Post Requirements
- Submit your blog post or blog post idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All posts should be between 700 and 1,000 words.
- Posts can be re-posted from other sites, but you must have permission to re-post.
- We will review your post for quality and relevancy to our audience. We will respond within 3 business days by email to let you know if it's a go or no-go.
Advantages of Guest Posting on Kidlets By Nanno
- You'll have a voice in a growing community of parents and babysitters.
- Your article will be sent to over 32,600+ Parents & Sitters via our email newsletter, and promoted on our Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- If you're interested, we'll also submit your post to be syndicated by other blogs.
We look forward to hearing from you!