Where we share new and noteworthy tidbits about kids, parenting, and everything else that makes our lives as parents so unique.
Interesting stuff you can share with your kids -- or, if they're old enough, even have them read themselves
- Top Chef :: Meet the White House's executive chef, Cristeta Comerford. (Time for Kids)
- The Lion, The Fox, and The Wolf :: A (very) short story by Shreyansh Chakraborty, India, age 6 (Amazing Kids!)
- Crazy Gingerbread Creations :: A pictorial collection of this year in gingerbread. (National Geographic Kids)
Useful info and insights for life as a 'rent.
- 12 Things That Will Happen Over Winter Break :: A sneak peak at your next two weeks. (Momtastic)
- The FDA Comes Out Against Teething Necklaces :: In short, the risks outweigh the benefits. (Motherly)
- The Benefits of Sit-Down Meals :: During holidays and also, always. (Red Tricycle)
Fun and -- shh, don't tell! -- educational things to do with kids)
- Brighten Up the Winter Solstice with Glow Games :: From glow-in-the-dark tic-tac-toe to bowling alleys. (Offspring)
- Angel Pasta Ornaments :: Super simple and too cute to be believed. (Babyccino Kids)
- DIY Homemade Snow :: If you try this, and it works, PLEASE let us know! (Hands On As We Grow)
Cool new tech to make life easier for parents and families).
- Buying Your Kid a Phone for the Holidays? Here’s What You Need to Know (Red Tricycle)
- Happy Holidays! :: The next two weeks are gonna be getting real for a lot of us, especially when it comes to childcare. We're here to help -- but our caregiver resources are not infinite, so please book as far in advance as you can!